Relax, It's a New Day!
Summer Greetings to You!
Relax, it’s a new day! Each day that we awaken and rise can be a new opportunity to relax into and enjoy all of life – every juicy, messy, amazing, awesome, and challenging detail of it. That’s an awesome gift. Do ‘bad things’ happen? If you don’t harvest the silver linings, lessons, value, and opportunities from events, they sure do. I recommend – especially if you’re in any unhappy situation – that you literally ‘come to your senses’ by noticing what you see, feel, smell, hear, taste. Cast about for reasons to be grateful along the way by asking yourself: “What is right here?”, “What am I learning?”, or “How can I best relax and enjoy this moment?” Life is brighter when we do!
This year I chose to loosen the grip on scheduling newsletters and simply noticed when I was powerfully inspired to create one – Now! In the interim, I’ve spent ample time being in and greatly inspired by nature. Some of the photos I’ve taken (while dreaming of becoming a nature and wildlife photographer) are featured within. I hope you are finding inspiration everywhere you turn, with generous causes for awe, wonder, and gratitude.
In this issue:
- FREE Qigong Classes on Wonder Horse: Qigong Healer YouTube Channel
- Join the Meetup group: Positively Healing NOW! today
- Energy Healing Support Menu: Online. In person. By telephone.
- Qigong for Your Health class ONLINE every Monday
- Article: My World in a Water Lily
- Have Qi ~ Will Travel!
- Book Recommendations and Inspiring Quotes
There is no greater compliment than your recommendation. Please rate or review Wonder Horse Healing (below) and forward this e-news to anyone interested in being empowered, uplifted and healed by life and Wonder Horse Healing. Thank you!
Rhonda Battisto, Master Healer & Master Teacher
Wonder Horse, LLC
Improving the quality of life with compassion
Photo by Rhonda Battisto: Bee busily sipping nectar from thistle.
I stopped to snap the thistle from a lakeshore, and within a single moment, the bee photo-bombed me! What a delight!
Photo by Rhonda Battisto: Columbine Flowers in the Woods
Healing and Empowerment!
In the Comfort of Your Home
Virtual (online) Video and Telephone Sessions
Enjoy energy healing with empowering conversation to transform tension into triumph, and troubles into thriving, via Zoom or Facebook (video meeting online) or telephone. Flexible scheduling available to suit your needs. Ideally, clients meditate or rest a while when the session is complete.
In-person sessions by appointment in Twin Cities Metro area.
Qigong for Your Health Online Weekly!
Qigong for Your Health
Ongoing Class Series
Qigong For Your Health workshops help you to learn to use the power of your breath, mind and simple movements to enhance and balance the flow of energy in your body. This ancient Eastern practice promotes natural, holistic healing. With easy, gentle movements, you can balance your personal energy to reduce stress, relieve pain, heal faster, and enjoy greater vitality, mental focus, strength, and resilience. (Movements can be done sitting, standing or lying down.)
We always have a check-in (which is optional) discussion around the healing theme to fuel our focus, healing intentions, qigong practice deepening, and bringing about profound effects! Then, gentle healing movements and guided meditation. In this series you will receive a foundation for your consistent qigong self-healing practice with knowledge, experience and growth, guided with enthusiasm and expertise by qigong master healer Rhonda Battisto. A GREAT way to begin each week!
10:30 a.m. to Noon CST Every Monday
(except Labor Day holiday)
Zoom Video Meeting Tuition: $15.00 per person or $40 for 3 classes
You may use PayPal, Zelle, or call 651.276.3712 with your credit card information.
Dress comfortably. No previous experience or special equipment is needed. Each class stands on its own, and regular attendance builds on the goodness of each class!
Meeting Access provided upon receipt of payment. Ensure timely access by making your payment by the Sunday prior to class.
Comments from 2021 Wonder Horse Healing students:
- “She is my greatest teacher and I greatly admire her!”
- “Thank you for such a great start to the week. I really enjoyed the grounding and healing practice that you share.”
- “Sweet class yesterday! Thanks”
- “Thanks, Rhonda. I liked your prompt to feel the warmth in my lower dantian (energy center) and really felt it. I liked the prompts to visualize light in various centers and I could feel it. I liked (moving) through all of the movements.”
- “Thank you, Rhonda. I love this one! You are such a beautiful light 🙂 I am so grateful for this practice and for you.” (Comment on Wonder Horse: Qigong Healer YouTube channel)
- “You inspire me!”
My World in a Water Lily
Here I sit, my head touched by the sun, wearing a yellow top and sporting gloriously bare toes – freedom! I hear the breeze moving branches and leaves of nearby trees and ringing the chime that was recently hung on the shoreline oak. The breeze ruffles the water’s surface, too. Wild rice and lake reeds sway. Bare feet in the lake. Loons call…a favorite song.
Feet buried in the sandy lake bottom, with stem emerging from the water’s surface, a yellow blossom stands high above the water and bobs her head to the rhythm of the lake and the wind…a dance they choreograph beautifully. Snails and swimming fish in the water; dragonflies and birds float and fly. Eagle soars along the shore.
Every day the sun rises. The moon and stars rise in the night sky. The rhythms of life can be seen in their light. Flowers grow, blossom, wither and die. People too are born, grieve changes we experience and eventually die. Along the way, as we witness the cycles of life, we may or may not honor the fullness and infinite creativity of it all. Some – many, I believe – take it all for granted…the loon’s call, a mother’s embrace, a nourishing meal, love received and shared a star-studded sky. Let us truly appreciate the precious gift of life itself – just as it is – from a single blossom or one deep, slow breath to a magnificent sequoia or a spectacularly dynamic life of learning and connection. Our independent, shared, and interdependent experiences can be much greater and far more joyful if we do one simple thing: notice the magnificence of this fleeting experience…aliveness in this one inevitable moment.
Photo by Rhonda Battisto: View From the Lilies
Have Qi ~ Will Travel!
- Private energy healing support, mentoring and coaching sessions, practice group leadership, classes for family, church, staff and volunteer groups, interactive healing presentations, uplifting keynote addresses, corporate training and private instruction at your location or ours!
- Enthusiastic holistic healing support and self-empowerment in private and public locations in North America.
- Compassionate, expert residential and commercial space clearing and organization support.
- ‘Mobile support’ – travels widely to convey healing energy, empowering instruction and healing support for traveling executives and vacationing families.
Book Recommendations & Inspiring Quotes
Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
“You, yourself, as much as anyone in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” ~ Buddha
“The path is the Guru and the Guru is the path – there is no difference between the two.” ~ Sadhguru
The first person confirmed by Wonder Horse Healing to identify this Minnesota flower wins a prize!
Balloon Flower by Rhonda Battisto
Gerbera Daisy by Rhonda Battisto