Create Confident Communication
(Power! Authenticity! Voice! Truth!)
Saturday, December 3, 2016 1-5pm
at Aslan Institute in Eagan, MN.
Speaking is a powerful avenue of expression. It’s how we connect our thoughts, feelings, and values to the outside world. Through speaking we have the opportunity to communicate to the world what we are all about. When we are in alignment with our speaking habits we feel a deep sense of authenticity and freedom. When something is off balance, emotions and thoughts can build up and even show up in the physical body. Many of us have challenges of different varieties that prevent us in some way from communicating what’s important to us to people. In this masterclass we connect deeply to our thoughts and feelings around communication so that you can reshape how communication works for you in your life. You’ll learn skills and techniques that you can bring into practice and shift your communication patterns for life. No experience necessary.
This class is for you if:
- You know what you want to say it but you don’t know how to say it
- You fear being disliked or rejected when you say what you want to say
- Are challenged to express yourself with confidence, clarity and ease
- Have a desire to heal throat and/or thyroid issues
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Feel lighter, happier, and more confident communicating
- Speak with more confidence and freedom
- Know how to balance the heart and mind
- Heal the physical throat
- Heal grief, sadness, hurt, and fear related to speaking your truth
What you get:
- A storehouse of tools that you can integrate into your life to get you started on speaking more confidently
- Engaging group practices to heal and transform
- Q & A from 3 unique and distinct perspectives on speaking authentically
- When: Saturday, December 3, 2016, 1-5pm
- Where: Aslan Institute, 4141 Old Sibley Memorial Hwy, Eagan, MN. 55122
- What to Bring: Journal (if desired)
- What to Wear: Comfortable clothes
- Registration: Must preregister to reserve your space. Space is limited to 30 people and if this event sells out walk-ins will not be permitted.
- Payment: Check in. What feels good for you to give?